For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming.
That’s where our firm comes in.
Our Mission is to add value, simplify life, increase order, foster education, and enhance self-reliance and peace of mind.
Whether you have significant assets to manage—or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth—we have the tools and resources to customize your roadmaps to help achieve success.
We design planning roadmaps in 3 key areas.
We help individuals design and update their personal planning roadmap in the following areas:
- Where do you want to go and what is your target arrival date.
- We design and implement plans that lead from your current location to your finish line.
- We provide ongoing coaching and monitoring to keep your plan on track.
The process charts a course that helps you properly pace yourself, focus your energy and enjoy the journey as you travel the clearly marked roadmap.
Let us help answer these questions. Where is my retirement finish line? Am I properly pacing myself? How far and how long must I run to cross my retirement finish line?
Most business executives are very busy working in their business. Let us help with the critical elements of working on your business.
- What are the problems faced by business owners?
- What is the true value of the business and where is it headed?
- What type of succession plan is most appropriate and how can it be funded?
- Are there outdated or unfunded agreements?
- Is a succession plan trustee needed?
You know what it takes to build a successful business. It takes vision, preparedness, skills and desire – not to mention a focused dedication to achieving your goals. If you are like most business owners, you’ve worked hard and made many sacrifices to grow your business. It is critical to put just as much energy into protecting it as you did building it.
Being personally involved in making choices about protection and distribution of wealth is as important as making excellent choices about the creation of wealth. It is easy to procrastinate and focus on accumulation, but failure to make choices around an estate plan means that, when you cannot communicate for any reason, choices will be made for you rather than by you in a way that may not reflect your wishes. Control has always been a legitimate and important consideration of all of our clients – if you don’t take control, someone else will.
- Do you have a will?
- Do you have a digital fiduciary?
- Have you reviewed your beneficiary designations?
- Do you have current Durable Powers of Attorney?
- Have you set up your Living Will?
- Do you have Health Care Proxies in place?
We recommend that you update your estate documentation every 3 to 4 years to keep them current and relevant.